Senior Web Front-End Software Developer
Software Development · Copenhagen
You’re a top-notch software developer with a keen eye for user experience and front-end design. We’re the world’s first – and leading – virtual waiting room provider, and we’re growing quickly.
Apply today to sharpen your skills and advance your career in a fast-paced international work environment.
Hear more about this job!
- The opportunity to extend and improve the user interface and user experience of our web applications
- Create mockups, collect usage data, analyse and discuss options with peers and stakeholders
- Help out with backend tasks if you need a distraction from the UI
- Use the best tool for the job and work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies such as Angular IO, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, .Net Core and more (see our stack)
- Work with a diverse group of passionate, professional, and agile software engineers
- Speak your mind, expect to be heard, and strive to make an impact
- Work in an international company and culture where you impact the online experience of millions of global end-users
- Freedom and time to work on your own ideas, learn new technologies and, stay current with the latest development trends
- Benefit from a flexible work day, where you plan and handle your own time and tasks, so you can enjoy a balanced work-life
- Ability to work in such tools as Angular IO, TypeScript, C#, Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile processes
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal (Danish not required)
- You like taking initiative and bring tasks to completion
- Excited about agile software development and cloud computing
- Can work independently, but know that it is a team effort
- Technical education or bachelor’s degree (in engineering, for example) would be an advantage