Queue-it is a tech scale-up that empowers the world’s biggest brands to deliver on their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users.
Queue-it is a place where you can do what you are naturally best at to positively maintain your performance. We’re a diverse team coming from 50+ countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
About the role
Queue-It is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join our Business Development organization. You will lay the foundation of our sales effort through identifying prospective sellers and articulating the value of Queue-It for their business. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will work strategically with our growing Sales team to engage companies that would benefit from Queue-it’s platform.
As the first line of contact, you understand the diverse business needs of our customers. When dealing with prospects, you are quick on your feet in identifying opportunities and handling objections. The ideal BDR is ready to roll up their sleeves every day and possesses a level of “grit” to push performance to new levels of success.
- Prospect large value companies that are a good fit for Queue-It
- Build our business through outreach emails and phone calls.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how Queue-It can benefit them.
- Qualify leads and set up meetings between companies and our Account Executive team
- Learn and maintain a firm understanding of our sales process.
- Gain sales exposure and experience by partnering with internal Account Executives.
- Attain and exceed your monthly quotas.
- Complete other projects as needed.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience building and maintaining relationships
- Knowledge and/or understanding the full sales cycle
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High school diploma
About you/We are looking for someone with
- Enjoy working and competing in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment