Queue-it is a tech scale-up that empowers the world’s biggest brands to deliver on their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users.
Queue-it is a place where you can do what you are naturally best at to positively maintain your performance. We’re a diverse team coming from 50+ countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
About the role
Queue-it is looking for a motivated sales professional to target enterprise-level strategic accounts as an Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR). In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and engaging potential enterprise clients, building strong relationships, and ultimately driving new business opportunities for Queue-it. You will be a key player in the sales process, working closely with sales and marketing teams to strategically target and penetrate enterprise-level accounts. This role requires a passion for sales, exceptional communication skills, and a deep understanding of or products and services.
- Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Conduct thorough research to identify potential enterprise clients and target accounts.
- Utilize various channels, such as phone calls, emails, social media, and networking events, to generate leads.
- Engage decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders to understand their needs and pain points.
- Sales Pipeline Management:
- Effectively manage and update the CRM system to track progress and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to prioritize and qualify leads for follow-up.
- Product Knowledge and Expertise:
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor offerings, and market conditions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services to articulate their value to potential clients accurately.
- Collaborative Approach:
- Work closely with the marketing team to support campaigns and initiatives aimed at lead generation.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align strategies and ensure smooth handovers of qualified leads.
- Actively vocalize learnings and observations amongst sales development team
- Sales Performance Metrics:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Provide regular reports and insights on sales activities, challenges, and opportunities.
- Relationship Building:
- Initiate and nurture relationships with prospective clients, understanding their business objectives, and demonstrating the value of our products/services.
- Maintain regular communication with leads and provide relevant information to move them through the sales funnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education or experience
- 1-3 years’ of business development or sales experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Enjoy working and collaborating in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Strive to continually hone your craft