Queue-it is a tech scale-up that empowers the world’s biggest brands to deliver on their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users.
Queue-it is a place where you can do what you are naturally best at to positively maintain your performance. We’re a diverse team coming from 50+ countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
About the role
As a Queue-it Solutions Engineer, you’ll have an integral part in our continued growth by providing technical recommendations to our customers.
You’ll look under the hood of their web application architecture, figure out which technical/business issues we can assist them in solving, and guide them through an ideal implementation of Queue-it.
- Guide and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding and on-going operations
- Translate use cases into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Partner with sales team to secure new business, managing technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement and support
- Diagnose and address any issues related to implementing the system with various web technologies
- Proactive follow-up on existing customers ongoing operations, lower-level cases
- Educate and mentor support engineers through the process and resolution
- 3-5 years’ experience of working with web application development or architecture
- Knowledge of website optimization techniques commonly used in e-commerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- High school diploma
- Must be fluent in Spanish
About you/We are looking for someone with
- Excellent interpersonal skills including effective communication
- Ability to work with all levels in an organization
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Genuinely driven to help customers and solve problems
- Ability to manage several projects and customers in parallel
Why Queue-it is a great place to work
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice so that others can find theirs. In a company with 50+ nationalities, you will be able to enjoy a truly intercultural and inclusive environment.
About the office
Located in the heart of Minneapolis, Queue-it offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles. Plus, free entry to an in-building gym, access to the skyway system with numerous lunch and shopping options, a beverage-stocked fridge, and plenty of snacks to keep you fueled through the day!