Queue-it is a Danish tech scale-up that empowers the world’s biggest brands to deliver on their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users.
Queue-it is a place where you can do what you are naturally best at to positively maintain your performance. We’re a diverse team coming from 50+ countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
About the role
As a Queue-it Data Analyst, you'll integrate the many data sources from our commercial operations and product teams to synthesize actionable intelligence out of raw information and report your findings back to the company.
As part of our Business Intelligence team, you will be the link between the data and our internal stakeholders, empowering them to hit our sales targets and deliver a high-quality analytical product. You will also be responsible for the data quality of our CRM, ensuring that we have the correct fields set up for effective analysis.
We’re seeking someone who loves to investigate data, test new hypotheses, improve processes, and transform information into insights.
Ensure effective data collection and quality. Improve CRM processes/workflows for optimal data usage, and work with other BI team members to optimize data requirements and data model design.
Report actionable insights. Work across the organization to continuously design, set up, and deliver reports on relevant KPIs.
Create clear and actionable analytics products. Develop tables, dashboards, measures, etc. that will be used daily at Queue-it.
Evangelize effective use of data. Promote good data hygiene practices throughout the company, helping us all to make your job easier.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, and visualization tools (we use Power BI)
We are looking for someone
- Who is a self-starter with a curious mindset
- Is excited to investigate new tracks and find patterns in our data
- Are detail-oriented and values accuracy very highly
Preferred candidates will have
- Business acumen: An excellent understanding of the B2B SaaS business model, inbound/outbound lead generation, sales funnel, and customer retention
- Tech expertise: Strong comprehension of data structure logic, and ETL process, and can quickly and independently analyze complex information
- Mathematics background: A passion for/ease of working with numbers and statistical models
Why you'll love working with Queue-it
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs. In a company with 50+ nationalities, you will be able to enjoy a truly intercultural and inclusive environment.
About the office
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, the Queue-it headquarters offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles – plus yoga, games, ping pong, foosball, PS4, social events, and great coffee, lunch, & snacks!
- Please submit all materials in English
- Due to GDPR regulations, we cannot accept applications/CVs via email. Please apply online to be considered.
- Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.