Queue-it is a Danish tech scale-up that empowers the world’s biggest brands to deliver on their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users.
Queue-it is a place where you can do what you are naturally best at to positively maintain your performance. We’re a diverse team from 50+ countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
About the role
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will join our development team working towards Queue-it’s mission of online fairness for all. The team is responsible for all stages from idea to final product, including design, architecture, implementation, testing, and operations – and you will have the chance to contribute to all of it.
Because we empower the world’s biggest brands to run smooth online events and fight online abuse (think scalpers, bots, and other bad actors), our systems need to be high quality and error-proof and you’ll help us scale our systems to manage ever-more challenging load demands
Responsible and accountable for infrastructure.You will be responsible for scaling our internal and external AWS infrastructure, creating CI pipelines, and ensuring a world-class 24/7 monitoring of the service and quick incident recovery.
Own your projects.You will take ownership of your projects in terms of prioritizing, handling, and leading reliability issues.
Collaborate for success. Work with passionate colleagues including developers, PM, UX, Site reliability team as well as the rest of the organization towards the mission of online fairness for all.
- 5+ years of experience with Software development and DevOps
- Excellent understanding of the AWS product suite
- Solid understanding of SQL databases.
- Software development experience (C# or .NET or Python/Go)
We are looking for someone who
- You are a team player and you have first-hand experience with agile development
- You thrive by building resilient, highly scalable infrastructure for mission-critical cloud services
- We are a scale-up, and we expect you to be self-driven, proactive, and goal-oriented
- You consider yourself a good mentor, and you’re ready to take a more junior profile under your wings.
- You got drive, and courage and take ownership whenever needed
Why Queue-it is a great place to work
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice so that others can find theirs. In a company with 50+ nationalities, you will be able to enjoy a truly intercultural and inclusive environment.
About the office
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, the Queue-it headquarters offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles – plus games, ping pong, foosball, PS4, social events, clubs, and great coffee, lunch, & snacks!
- Please submit all materials in English
- Due to GDPR regulations, we cannot accept applications/CVs via email. Please apply online to be considered.
- Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.