Queue-it is looking for a motivated Sales Development Analyst to advance their career by supporting our outbound sales organization. We are seeking an organized, data-centric individual who is interested in being a part of a highly collaborative team and who understands how to communicate effectively. Within this role you will be responsible for sales reporting, data integrity, and analyzing data. Being a Sales Development Analyst at Queue-it offers you the autonomy to be innovative and the opportunity to gain new knowledge within the tech industry and business practice of sales. The ideal applicant is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to their work.
- Along with department leadership, develop and implement sales reporting strategies to support sales goals
- Compile, review, and update sales development and prospecting reporting; including open analysis, call-to-connection ratios, email outputs, and LinkedIn connections
- Support the US sales development team, management, and corporate leadership with various ad hoc projects and tasks (sales analytics and internal process improvements)
- Provide account research and other operational support
- Monitor and analyze customer activity, market trends, and other best practice insights
- Conduct necessary data entry and CRM clean-up to promote accuracy and dependability of accessible data
- 1 -3 years of professional experience
- Prior experience and high aptitude in learning, using, and implementing data analytics tools and applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Analytical mindset with an ability to synthesize strategies
- Detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Independent but enjoy being a part of a team
- Articulate and comfortable interfacing with all levels in an organization
- Driven to develop your skill set and acumen within business and technology
- Impactful and take pride in your contributions
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.