Sales Development Manager
Queue-it is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Manager to lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to identify and contact prospects and introduce these prospects to our virtual waiting room service through outbound efforts.
As a Sales Development Manager at Queue-it, you will be responsible for ensuring the Sales Development team is meeting their targets of creating leads, identifying sales opportunities, and educating customers on the valuable benefit of our product. This leader will manage, motivate, train, and develop the team to gain a deep understanding of our service and our customers.
• Hire, onboard, train and develop 4-5 SDRs to identify, contact, and create qualified leads and opportunities
• Own the team’s performance to meet or exceed target goals
• Identify, research, and create strategies to effectively engage target accounts, contacts, and new business leads
• Craft, fine-tune, and personalize outreach emails that attract responses from prospects, while monitoring and evaluating results of changes and best practices
• Collaborate with Account Directors to usher prospects through the buying journey
• Document, evaluate, and share effective techniques, approaches, and best practices that can contribute to generating new opportunities
· 5 years of professional experience required
· 1-3 years of management experience a plus
· Knowledge and/or understanding of B2B technology sales
· Capable user of technology (email marketing, CRM, business apps, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Team mentality with the ability to identify and transform resource gaps into opportunities for growth and development
• Transparent approach, with a knack for clearly communicating expectations and how success is measured
• Professional oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Customer-oriented thinker who empowers team members to develop customer-facing skills
• Solid organizational and prioritization skills
• Strategic thinker who is motivated to meet goals and deliver results
• Genuine interest in the online ticketing industry or the online retail industry
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we are invested in delivering online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and innovative, with opportunities for individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.