When joining QUEUE-IT you will be part of a fast-growing web-tech company with a first-class product used by numerous Fortune 500 companies, national authorities and more.
You can look forward to being part of a very welcoming and open environment where you are surrounded by highly skilled colleagues that always are ready to share knowledge and help. Founded in Denmark, we base our success on Scandinavian leadership meaning that trust and empowerment is basic company DNA. We measure our success by your success!
Be the customers’ technical onboarding specialist and go-to-person
Your new worklife will be centred on the world’s leading virtual waiting room solution. Our solution enables customers to manage their busiest days with extra many website visitors. It can be related to Black Friday, NFT releases, sneaker drops, release annual tax return information, concert tickets, booking of time slots for Covid tests and much, much more.
As Solutions Engineer, you primarily focus on the technical onboarding of new clients with additional support afterwards. You engage with the client’s web specialists to understand their technical setup. This knowledge, you use to develop a plan on how to implement our solution – and you see it through with good help from your experienced and skilled colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Introduce customers to the product and its capabilities through demo and technical Q&A
- Engage with customer's web tech specialists – understand their use case and technical setup
- Support client integration/optimization including best implementation strategies
- Be customers' technical solution provider
- Apply understanding of various technology platforms and languages
You can look forward to a well-tested career development plan.
Experience from working with web application development or architecture
To succeed in this role and in our company culture, you must thrive on being in dialogue with customers and colleagues. You can take ownership of own tasks and, you know when to raise the flag and ask for help – no one is expected to know everything, and it’s the sum of our shared knowledge that leads to top of the line solutions. As part of this, it is natural to you to share own knowledge and receive constructive feedback with an open mind. Additionally, you bring:
- An IT oriented education
- Experience from working with web application development or architecture
- Knowledge of website optimization techniques commonly used in e-commerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Basic programming experience with one of: js/.net/java/php/…
- Knowledge of CDNs such as Akamai, Cloudflare OR CloudFront is an advantage
Your new team
Your new workplace is the QUEUE-IT headquarters in the vibrant Copenhagen meat packing district. Here you will unfold your skills in a highly diverse and international team counting 40+nationalities. We create results in modern surroundings with collaborative spaces as well as quiet zones – to match your needs in various situations. This is backed by free access great coffee, lunch & snacks as well as common yoga sessions, games, ping pong, foosball, PS and social events. It’s simply nice to be here.
- Please submit all materials in English
- Due to GDPR regulations, we cannot accept applications/CVs via email. Please apply online to be considered.
- Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.