Queue-it is a tech scale-up that helps the world’s biggest brands manage their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users. At Queue-it, we are a diverse team coming from 50+ different countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company. You will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set as a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
About the role
As a Queue-it Solutions Architect, you’ll play a key role in our continued growth by providing technical recommendations to our enterprise-level customers.
You’ll look under the hood of their web application architecture, figure out which technical/ business issues we can help them solve, and guide them through an ideal implementation of Queue-It.
Provide technical guidance. Introduce customers to the product and its capabilities through demo and technical Q&A, and lead product integration and optimization.
Investigate and communicate. Translate complex use cases and apply an in-depth understanding of various technology platforms and languages to prescribe and implement the best integration strategy.
Collaborate for success. Work with customers and external technology partners, as well as our full team to ensure successful delivery and integration of our product.
We are looking for someone with
- Ability to interface at all levels in an organization, particularly at the Executive level
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 10+ years of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in eCommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
Preferred candidates will have experience with
- Large strategic enterprise clients and market leaders
- eCommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify, etc. and/or ticketing technology
- CDNs such as Akamai, Cloudflare and CloudFront
Hear more about this job!
Interview with James Beal, Director of Technical Engagement North America
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.