Queue-it is a tech scale-up which helps the world’s biggest brands manage their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for billions of users. At Queue-it, we are a diverse team coming from 50+ different countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
About the role
As a Queue-it Business Development Associate, you’ll create quality connections with potential customers. You’ll be the first point of contact for our prospective clients in your regional market, generating business and playing a critical role in Queue-it’s continued growth.
Create and qualify new sales opportunities. Develop and launch strategic awareness campaigns and engage in discovery calls to create and qualify new leads.
Become a market expert. Take full responsibility over researching, prospecting, and reporting for your assigned market (France). You’ll use tailored approaches that match the linguistic, cultural, and business specifics of your region.
Collaborate for success. Work closely with the marketing and sales teams (and others!) to create engaging, market-optimized content, convert leads to customers, and reactivate cold accounts.
We are looking for someone
- With knowledge of/experience with the French market
- Who has excellent written and verbal communication in English and native-level French (Danish not required)
- Preferred: Previous comparable work experience in business development, tech/SaaS, or sales
- Who is open to generate new business and adapt to different market schedules
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time with a detail-oriented and structured approach
- A collaborative, global mindset and an enthusiasm for new business development and SaaS technology
Hear more about this job!
Interview with Jose Carlos Sanchez Brown, Queue-it Team Lead Business Development
Why you'll love working with Queue-it
Continuous learning. You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you. We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership. We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture. You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs. In a company with 40+ nationalities, you will be able to enjoy a truly intercultural and inclusive environment.
About the office
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, the Queue-it headquarters offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles – plus yoga, games, ping pong, foosball, PS4, social events, and great coffee, lunch, & snacks!
- Please submit all materials in English
- Due to GDPR regulations, we cannot accept applications/CVs via email. Please apply online to be considered.
- Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.