Queue-it is a tech scale-up that helps the world’s biggest brands manage their busiest days. Our virtual waiting rooms prevent website crashes and bot abuse to create a smoother, fairer online experience for 35 billion+ users. At Queue-it, we are a diverse team coming from 50+ different countries with offices in Denmark, the U.S., and Australia.
About the role
As a Queue-it Solutions Architect, you’ll play a key role in our continued growth by providing technical recommendations to our enterprise-level customers.
You’ll look under the hood of their web application architecture, figure out which technical/ business issues we can help them solve, and guide them through an ideal implementation of Queue-It.
Provide technical guidance. Introduce customers to the product and its capabilities through demo and technical Q&A, and lead product integration and optimization.
Investigate and communicate. Translate complex use cases and apply an in-depth understanding of various technology platforms and languages to prescribe and implement the best integration strategy.
Collaborate for success. Work with customers and external technology partners, as well as our full team to ensure successful delivery and integration of our product.
We are looking for someone with
- Ability to interface at all levels in an organization, particularly at the Executive level
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Project management skills and proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English (Danish not required)
- 10+ years of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in eCommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
Preferred candidates will have experience with
- Large strategic enterprise clients and market leaders
- eCommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify, etc. and/or ticketing technology
- CDNs such as Akamai, Cloudflare and CloudFront
- Multiple language proficiencies, especially French and/or Spanish
Hear more about this job!
Interview with James Beal, Director of Technical Engagement North America
Why you'll love working with Queue-it
Continuous learning. You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you. We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership. We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture. You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs. In a company with 40+ nationalities, you will be able to enjoy a truly intercultural and inclusive environment.
About the office
Located in the heart of Copenhagen, the Queue-it headquarters offers modern amenities, collaborative spaces, and quiet zones to suit all work styles – plus yoga, games, ping pong, foosball, PS4, social events, and great coffee, lunch, & snacks!
- Please submit all materials in English
- Due to GDPR regulations, we cannot accept applications/CVs via email. Please apply online to be considered.
- Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.