Who you are
You’re a highly technical and business-minded collaborator. You take the time to understand a product inside and out by researching, asking questions, and imagining new features and use cases. You feel ownership over your work and enjoy bringing others on board to ensure maximum impact. You’re strategic, innovative, and action oriented.
At the office, you like a dynamic, international, and friendly vibe and the freedom to manage your own time and tasks.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth tech scale-up made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. Our virtual waiting room takes the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re headquartered in Copenhagen, the team represents around 50 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you’re the right candidate but you don’t live in Denmark, we’re open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
As a Product Manager at Queue-it, you will be the bridge between our development, customers, and our business. You will be key to understanding our customers’ needs, defining a product strategy and execution plan, and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to build and bring new and improved features to market.
What you get to do
- Understand the use cases and requirements of our customers
- Explore growth opportunities, estimate value, and prioritize
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, solutions, and sales teams
- Assist with product marketing efforts, such as content production (webinars, blogs, screencasts, etc.) and product research
- Work with customers to understand their needs and pain points
- Analyze impact, gather feedback, and iterate
What you bring to the team
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Solid understanding of the web development or PaaS/SaaS space
- A history of working in a Product Management role at an enterprise or high growth organization
- Experience with communicating product benefits and roadmap decisions internally and externally
- Great communication skills
Mindset: Collaborative, proactive, and strategic
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our Director of Product, Martin Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to GDPR requirements, we cannot accept email applications. To be considered, you must apply via the website.
The Queue-it headquarters is in Kødbyen (Meatpacking District), about 800 meters from the central Copenhagen train station. Employees should be local (we support relocation!) but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English and let us know why you’re excited to grow with us. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.