Hear more about this job!
Interview with Arzu Acar, Customer Success Manager
Who you are
You're a relationship-builder with experience. You know that going the extra mile for a customer always pays off in the long run. You're proactive and innovative in your approach, and you aren't afraid to get creative to solve a problem or create an opportunity.
You prefer an international work vibe where you can meet people from all over the world (both as colleagues and clients), and you expect your workday to be a good balance of challenging and fun.
Who we are
We're a high-growth tech scale-up made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in online fairness for all. We help some of the world's biggest companies manage their busiest days. Our virtual waiting room prevents their websites from crashing and lets them control traffic inflow, allowing them to run smooth sales and registrations while ensuring a fair experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re headquartered in Copenhagen, we are a global team that represents nearly 40 nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. As part of the local US team, you’ll be an integral part of our success across the US and the wider North American region.
As a Queue-it Customer Success Manager, you will be a critical part of maintaining Queue-it's excellent relationships with a wide range of global customers. You'll build and develop partnerships by proactively supporting customers with their challenges and goals.
We're counting on you to speak your mind, make an impact, and approach your work with an energetic and innovative spirit.
What you get to do every day
- Develop an understanding of the typical business challenges our customers face, map Queue-it solutions to address their needs, and educate them on our software
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Queue-it by tracking customer usage data, NPS, health indicators, etc. to identify growth opportunities, churn risk, downscaling, win-backs, etc.
- Partner with the technical engagement and sales teams to foster client relationships, manage deliverables, and mitigate risks
- Record communications and customer updates into our CRM, and share findings from the customer base across the organization (sales, marketing, solutions, and development)
- You will own a portfolio of Enterprise customers and grow its value to the fullest potential
What you bring to the team
- 3-5 years of professional experience (client-facing role)
- Previous experience influencing and meeting company revenue goals
- Preferred: Prior experience working within the SaaS and/or IT space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (listening, engaging, confidence, appropriate tone/inflection)
- Strategic business/commercial mindset and interest in technology
- Articulate and comfortable interfacing with all organizational levels
- Can effectively manage multiple priorities with urgency
- Enthusiastic about delivering exceptional customer experience
- Motivated self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Excited to work in an industry-leading, global, multilingual, multicultural organization
Education: Minimum bachelor's degree (or equivalent education or experience)
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application, and let us know why you're excited to help us grow. We can't wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.