Who you are
You’re a natural people person. You know that a lead is only as strong as the relationship you build, and your ability to understand and solve a prospect’s problems. You’ve been around the block long enough to know how to nurture and develop leads, demo a product tailored to your prospect’s needs, generate quotes, negotiate pricing, and – of course – close your deals. You’re most comfortable in the enterprise space where you’ve got the experience to navigate complex and time-sensitive projects with big-name clients.
Your past customers would describe you as trustworthy, proactive, and a good listener who’s always ready to go the extra mile for them. the DACH region is your specialty, and you are sensitive to the area's cultural, linguistic, and relationship nuances.
When it comes to the workplace, you prefer an international environment. After you’ve reached your goals for the day, you like hanging out with coworkers for a round of Zoom trivia or a lively ping pong match.
You’re ready to close important deals at a growth-stage company and move your career to the next level.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. Our virtual waiting room takes the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents around 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you're the right candidate but you don't currently live in Denmark, we're open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
As a Queue-it Account Director based in Copenhagen, you’ll use your seasoned sales skills to develop, maintain, and grow your own enterprise-level customer portfolio across global regions. You’ll cut through the jungle of large organizations to identify key decision-makers, champions, and influencers to build relationships and close deals.
Our marketing and outbound sales channels will get you the leads you need to succeed, and then you’ll work closely with the technology and executive teams to design effective outreach approaches that capture the attention of key stakeholders. From there, you’ll own the full enterprise sales cycle.
We’re counting on you to play a critical role in our success, so we’ll do everything in our power to support your professional growth and fulfill your full potential. We’re invested in honing your innate strengths and helping you identify and work through your blind spots. Your mission is our mission, and we’re committed to letting you shine using your natural talents.
What you get to do every day
- Handle the full enterprise sales cycle, working with some of the world’s biggest companies. From nurturing and developing your enterprise leads to demonstrating the product, value, pricing, negotiation, and closing – you’ve got it all covered.
- Identify and engage with key decision-makers, champions, and influencers involved in the customer relationship and run professional online presentations with prospects at any organizational level (we handle all meetings with potential customers online).
- Understand key customer issues and the unique needs of enterprise-level organizations.
- Work closely with the outbound team to come up with innovative, appealing strategies and tactics to approach new companies and convert them into your next lead.
- Coordinate with our technical teams to advise potential customers on the best usage of Queue-it within their given use cases.
- Keep current on market trends, product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Accurately track activities and progress within the CRM systems.
What you bring to the team
- 10+ years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience, with a proven history of delivering measurable results
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Exhaustive sales experience within Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and/or experience selling technical products
- You perform in the top 10% and have a proven experience of creating valuable business partnerships with customers
- Experience and/or genuine interest in web technology, the online ticketing industry, the public sector, and/or the online retail industry
- Experience with The Challenger Sale is a plus
- Experience selling in the DACH region
- Solid listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A knack for leading customers to an ideal buying experience and directing an internal team towards a win
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German; other language skills can be a benefit (Danish not required)
- Proactive opportunity seeker driven to meet and exceed your targets
- Competitive but also a collaborative team player. We grow and win together!
- Global mindset. We support customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected.
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our VP of Sales, Henrik Bjergegaard, at email@example.com/ +45 31574410.
Job location: Copenhagen, Denmark
The Queue-it headquarters is in Kødbyen (Meatpacking District), about 800 meters from the central Copenhagen train station. Employees should be local (we support relocation!), but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.