Hear more about this job!
Interview with Svitlana Leus, Senior Solutions Engineer
Who you are
You’re a problem-solver with a natural ability to communicate. You love finding solutions to challenges and seeing projects through to the end. You aren’t afraid to speak up for customers’ needs, and you’re excited about building a solid foundation that will keep them coming back for more. Your former customers and coworkers would call you resourceful, proactive, and a great listener.
You’re stimulated by an international office, and you like the idea of making friends with a diverse group of hard-working colleagues. You enjoy a dynamic start-up culture, and you’re looking to make a meaningful impact in your next role.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth tech scale-up made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in online fairness for all. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days. Our virtual waiting room prevents their websites from crashing and lets them control traffic inflow, allowing them to run smooth sales and registrations while ensuring a fair experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
We may be headquartered in Copenhagen, but our team represents around 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you’re the right candidate but you don’t live in Denmark, we’re open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will play a critical role in making a great impression with Queue-it’s prospective and new customers as they implement our best-in-class virtual waiting room. You will act as a technical Sherpa by delivering engaging demos and onboarding new clients.
You’ll get to know their web application, architecture, and business issues so that you can provide on-going technical support, and take their feedback to the internal team so that we can continue perfecting our solution.
You’ll work with amazing colleagues in Denmark, the US, and Australia, giving you opportunities to learn from (and teach new tricks to) innovative Solutions Architects, Designers, Developers, and Account Executives.
Most of all, you’ll get the chance to impact a fast-growing industry-leading tech company that has a flat organizational structure, a diverse pool of talent, and is ready and open to your ideas.
What you get to do every day
- Guide, demo, and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding and on-going operations
- Translate use cases into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Partner with the Queue-it sales team to secure new business, assisting technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement and support
- Diagnose and address any issues related to implementing the system with various web technologies
- Proactive follow-up on existing customers’ ongoing operations
What you bring to the team
- 1-5 years experience of working with web application development or architecture
- Knowledge of website optimization techniques commonly used in e-commerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce and/or ticketing technology a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with a high-proficiency of verbal and writing skills in English (Danish is not required)
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Able to interface at all levels in an organization
- Able to handle multiple projects and customers in parallel
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education or experience)
- Genuine excitement to help customers and solve problems
- You are energized by teamwork and are committed to delivering a world-class customer experience
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our VP of Technical Engagement Management, Michael Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Queue-it headquarters is in Kødbyen (Meatpacking District), about 800 meters from the central Copenhagen train station. Employees should be local (we support relocation!), but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English and let us know why you’re excited to grow with us. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Queue-it is growing! That means we're accepting applications for this position on an ongoing basis. Please don't hesitate to apply, even if the posting date is not recent.