Hear more about this job!
Interview with Svitlana Leus, Senior Solutions Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer with a software development background who has in depth knowledge of multiple programming languages and ready to move into a customer-facing role.
You will help maintain Queue-it’s market-leading position by providing technical solutions to our enterprise level customers.
You will work closely within the Technical Engagement team to gain a deep understanding of our customers’ web application architectures, use cases, and business challenges in order to develop the ideal implementation for their needs.
With your help in completing a successful integration of our virtual waiting room system, our enterprise customers' advanced tech setups will stay online for their most important high-demand events.
- Guide, demo, and educate customers through technical recommendations during onboarding and on-going operations
- Translate use cases into the best implementation strategy for our customers
- Partner with the Queue-it sales team to secure new business, assisting technical pre-sales activities and post-sales engagement and support
- Diagnose and address any issues related to implementing the system with various web technologies
- Proactive follow-up on existing customers’ ongoing operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- 1-5 years experience of working with web application development or architecture
- Knowledge of website optimization techniques commonly used in e-commerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Experience in e-commerce and/or ticketing technology a plus
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Able to interface at all levels in an organization
- Genuinely excited to help customers and solve problems
- Natural collaborator who values delivering a world-class customer experience with a first-class product
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Click on the apply button and e-mail your CV. Tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Queue-it is growing! That means we're accepting applications for this position on an ongoing basis. Please don't hesitate to apply, even if the posting date is not recent.