Hear more about this job!
Interview with James Beal, Director of Technical Engagement North America
As Solutions Architect at Queue-it, you are a key contributor to our growth by providing technical recommendations to Queue-it’s enterprise-level customers.
Applying your knowledge of our product and matching it to our customers’ web application architectures, use cases, and business challenges you will guide them to the ideal implementation of Queue-it. With your help completing a successful integration of our virtual waiting room system, our enterprise customer' advanced tech setups will stay online for their most important high-demand events.
- Guide and educate customers with technical recommendations on integrating and using the product
- Introduce customers to the product and its capabilities through demo and technical Q&A
- Translate complex use cases and apply understanding of various technology platforms and languages to prescribe the best integration strategy for our customers
- Collaborate with customers and external technology partners, as well as our team of Solutions Architects, Designers, Developers, and Account Executives to ensure successful delivery and integration of our product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- 10+ years’ of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- Experience with ecommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify etc. and/or ticketing technology considered a plus
- Experience with CDNs such as Akamai, CloudFlare and CloudFront considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in ecommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interface at all levels in an organization
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Genuinely excited to help customers and solve problems
- Natural collaborator who values delivering a world-class customer experience with a first-class product
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Click on the apply button and e-mail your CV. Tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Queue-it is growing! That means we're accepting applications for this position on an ongoing basis. Please don't hesitate to apply, even if the posting date is not recent.