Who you are
You’re a service-minded master of getting things done. Nothing is more satisfying than helping others and checking off the to-do list, especially when all of your systems are organized well to meet your aspirations.
You take ownership of your responsibilities and are always the first to jump in to solve problems and fill gaps. You’re proactive in your approach, and love to anticipate needs before they are requested.
You are fluent in both English and Danish, and you prefer a dynamic, international office. You appreciate a good work-life balance and once you've achieved your goals, you're happy to join colleagues for a Zoom trivia match or a lively round of ping pong.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth tech scale-up made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. Our virtual waiting room takes the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re headquartered in Copenhagen, the team represents around 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us, giving you the chance to team up with and learn from many different kinds of people.
As the Queue-it Office Manager, your mission is to keep the HQueue Copenhagen office running at peak efficiency. As part of the People & Culture team, you will help employees and office guests to have an excellent, clean, safe, and fun experience at the office.
What you get to do every day
- Assume responsibility and act as main contact for office facilities (regarding vendors, building maintenance partners, etc.)
- Create and maintain a contact list of all vendors, suppliers, city officials, etc.
- Answer doors, welcome and direct visitors
- Ensure that the clear-desk policy is followed and all areas look presentable, as well as work with cleaning services to ensure all cleaning is done to high standards
- Troubleshoot facility issues and needs (equipment maintenance, lights/electricity functions, handy-person related tasks, etc.)
- Coordinate with suppliers and team members on hardware, mobile, and internet administration
- Order management of flowers, groceries, lunch (as requested), stationery, furniture, supplies, etc.
- Manage catering and organizing of meeting rooms
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Help with organizing company events and conferences
- Handling mail, packages, deliveries, etc.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and office administrative systems
- Ensuring general and safety policies are up to date
- Administer and manage building access cards
- Other requested tasks to ensure the overall smooth functioning of the office
What you bring to the team
- Previous experience with administrative/office management functions preferred
- Professional fluency in Danish and English (English is the company language, but Danish is required for communicating with external vendors)
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Efficient, systematic, and thorough in approach to tasks
- Communicative, organized, and problem-solving by nature
The position starts as soon as possible. It is planned to be a full-time position, but we are open to part-time applicants as well. Please indicate your preference in your cover letter.
If you have any questions, contact our Global Recruiter, Arianna Garcia at email@example.com.
The Queue-it headquarters is in Kødbyen (Meatpacking District), about 800 meters from the central Copenhagen train station. Employees should be local (we support relocation!) and should work in the office most days, but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home on request.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.