Hear more about this career!
Interview with Arzu Acar, Customer Success Lead
Who you are
You're a relationship-builder. You know that going the extra mile for a customer always pays off in the long run. You're proactive and innovative in your approach, and you aren't afraid to get creative to solve a problem or create an opportunity.
You prefer an international work vibe where you can meet people from all over the world (both as colleagues and clients), and you expect your workday to be a good balance of challenging and fun.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We support some of the world’s biggest companies on their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. Our virtual waiting room take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents around 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you’re the right candidate but you don’t live in Denmark, we’re open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
As a Queue-it Customer Success Associate, you will be a critical part of maintaining Queue-it's excellent relationships with a wide range of global customers. You'll build and develop partnerships by proactively supporting customers with their challenges and goals.
Customer Success is a relatively new area within Queue-it, so we're looking for team members with bright ideas who are willing to help shape and build the department.
We're counting on you to speak your mind, make an impact, and approach your work with an energetic and innovative spirit.
What you get to do every day
- Manage long-term business relations with the customer
- Build knowledge of customer business & strategy, and how that impacts Queue-it (e.g. changes in contracts, organization, technology, etc.).
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Queue-it by tracking customer usage data, NPS, health indicators, etc. to identify growth opportunities, churn risk, downscaling, win-backs, etc.
- Develop an understanding of the typical business challenges our customers face, and map Queue-it solutions to address their needs
- Record communications and customer updates into our CRM, and share findings from the customer base across the organization (sales, marketing, solutions, and development).
What you bring to the team
- 1+ year of professional experience
- Previous experience influencing and meeting company revenue goals
- Prior experience working for a SaaS organization or within the IT industry
- High proficiency in communication skills and fluent business English
- Strategic business/commercial mindset, and interest in technology
- Detail-oriented and structured
- Focused, motivated, and result-oriented
- Enthusiastic about delivering an exceptional customer experience and keeping customers happy
Education: Minimum bachelor's degree (or equivalent education or experience)
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our VP of Customer Success, Michael Stanley at email@example.com.
The Queue-it headquarters will soon be moving to central Copenhagen (Meatpacking District). Employees should be local (we support relocation!), but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.