Please note: Applications for this position will be reviewed after 12 July 2021.
Hear more about this job!
Interview with Jose Carlos Sanchez Brown, Queue-it Team Lead Business Development
Who you are
You’re a motivated people person who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile to create quality connections with customers. You’re excited about the opportunity to be the first critical step in generating new business for an industry-leading global tech company based in Denmark.
You’re ready to take ownership of our established markets, but you’re also eager to develop new areas.
You are internationally minded, and you probably speak multiple languages. Your intercultural talents serve you well when reaching out to business prospects, and when making new friends within a super diverse company.
You like a laid-back office environment that encourages growth, learning, flexibility, and speaking your mind. And you know that balance is important – whether you find it in a competitive game of Zoom trivia or a ping pong match during Friday bar.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. Our virtual waiting room takes the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents around 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us, giving you the chance to team up with and learn from many different kinds of people.
As a Business Development Representative, you will support our outbound sales organization by creating and qualifying new sales opportunities. You will generate new business in both established and new markets, making you a critical piece of Queue-it’s continued growth.
As this position is a career entry point within the organization, your success depends on your ability to understand our technology and uncover opportunities for new business development, while being highly customer-focused.
What you get to do:
- Proactive business development
- Create & qualify new sales opportunities and then pass them to Sales to close
- Update and maintain Queue-it’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform
- Prospect potential customers to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule, built around your needs as well as our global customers across many time zones
What you bring to the team
- Current university student (bachelor’s or master’s) with at least one year remaining. Please note, your application will not move forward if you have less than two semesters before you finish your schooling.
- Previous comparable work experience in business development, tech/SaaS, or sales is preferred
- Knowledge of, experience with, and/or ability to learn about the Arabic business market
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic (Danish not required)
- Enthusiastic about new business development
- Detail-oriented and structured
- Strategic business mindset, and interest in technology
- Focused, motivated, and result-oriented
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The position is part-time and is expected to start Fall 2021. Note that applications will not be reviewed until 12 July.
You must be a student enrolled at a Danish university for at least one year following the date of application.
If you have any questions, contact Team Lead Janina Münz at email@example.com.
The Queue-it headquarters is in Kødbyen (Meatpacking District), about 800 meters from the central Copenhagen train station. Employees should be local (we support relocation!), but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Important: As part of the recruiting process, you will receive an online assessment by email, with tasks similar to the job responsibilities. This needs to be completed within 48 hours.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.