Who you are
You’re a thesaurus-loving, sentence-shortening, audience-intriguing storyteller ready for your next challenge. You enjoy taking a basic pitch and running with it – doing all necessary research, structuring and prioritizing key ideas, writing a draft, and editing until your content is crisp and coherent. You know we’re all driven by emotions, and you can craft messaging to appeal to them. You create audience-centric copy by tapping into buyer personas and tailoring content to the channels where they hang out.
You’ve got exceptional attention to detail; by the time you finish reading this job post, you’ll have mentally circled a dozen areas for improvement (how was that semi-colon use, by the way?).
When it comes to the workplace, you’re stimulated by a friendly, international vibe. You thrive in a collaborative environment where you can spar over new initiatives, knowing your ideas will be heard. You’re passionate about learning and excited by the chance to work in the forward-thinking, fast-paced B2B tech space.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. Our virtual waiting room takes the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents around 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you're the right candidate but you don't currently live in Denmark, we're open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
Long-form content is the fuel for our inbound marketing engine. Your mission is to generate that fuel by writing compelling content pieces that attract, engage, and delight.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll create an array of content including blog posts, news pieces, webinar presentations, website copy, and sales collateral. You’ll do this by conducting in-depth online research to understand the audience, tone, and messaging priorities. You’ll experiment with storytelling approaches across channels and mediums to drive awareness and engagement, and work closely with our digital team to optimize web copy for conversions.
As part of the dynamic, rapidly growing SaaS sector, you’ll be encouraged to try innovative approaches for reaching our key targets.
What you get to do every day
- Craft compelling narratives and deliver value-adding content to fuel Queue-it’s inbound marketing engine
- Conduct in-depth research to support content creation
- Hone your copywriting skills and collaborate with colleagues to create conversion-optimized web pages
- Contribute to the content marketing strategy by experimenting with interlinking and recycling content across formats and channels
- Stay on top of SaaS/tech industry trends and marketing best practices to create timely, relevant content
What you bring to the team
- Fluent proficiency in English and excellent written communication skills (the two are not synonymous) – native speaker is a plus
- A creative approach to idea generation and storytelling
- Ability to run with a pitch and create a compelling piece of content
- Solid research skills and a desire to engage in the B2B SaaS space
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and balance multiple assignments at once
- You’re motivated by the challenge to connect with people through your writing
- You’re exceptional at project management, collaboration, and communication
- You have a strong work ethic, drive, and determination to accomplish goals
- You’re ready to learn, work hard, and contribute to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible.
The Queue-it headquarters is in Kødbyen (Meatpacking District), about 800 meters from the central Copenhagen train station. Employees should be local (we support relocation!), but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
If you have any questions, contact our Content Marketing Lead, Christian Schøning, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.