Technical Engagement · Minneapolis - USA
Using your full-stack development skills, you will make a significant impact on Queue-it’s growth by helping our large enterprise customers with onboarding and integration.
Hear more about this job!
Interview with Svitlana Leus, Senior Solutions Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer with a software development background who has in depth knowledge of multiple programming languages and ready to move into a customer-facing role.
You will help maintain Queue-it’s market-leading position by providing technical solutions to our enterprise level customers.
You will work closely within the Technical Engagement team to gain a deep understanding of our customers’ web application architectures, use cases, and business challenges in order to develop the ideal implementation for their needs.
With your help in completing a successful integration of our virtual waiting room system, our enterprise customers' advanced tech setups will stay online for their most important high-demand events.
- Responsible for the development side of custom implementations of the Queue-it system for enterprise level customers
- Take charge of all stages between the idea and final product, including design, architecture, implementation, testing, and operations
- Use optimal tools for the job and work with a broad range of technologies such as .Net Core, C#, Node.js, Java, Lua, Python, and more – see our connector SDKs
- Benefit from a flexible workday, where you plan and organize your own time, tasks, and work from home schedule, so you can enjoy a balanced work-life
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or experience
- 5+ years’ of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- Experience with Edge Workers on CDNs such as Akamai, CloudFlare, CloudFront and Fastly considered a plus
- Experience with ecommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify etc. and/or ticketing technology considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in ecommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Genuinely excited to help customers and solve problems
- Natural collaborator who values delivering a world-class customer experience with a first-class product
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Click on the apply button and e-mail your CV. Tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.