Technical Partner Manager
Sales · Minneapolis - USA
The Technical Partner Manager will be a critical new member to the partnerships team at Queue-it. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role within a rapidly growing business.
The Technical Partner Manager will be a critical new member to the partnerships team at Queue-it. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role within a rapidly growing business that enjoys a market-leading position. Building and growing partnerships is one of Queue-it's strategic initiatives and a key to our growth.
Specifically, the Technical Partner Manager will create deeper integrations and revenue-driving engagements with high-profile partners in the technology sector. The incumbent will be a key evangelist and brand ambassador for Queue-it, helping us to maintain our solid industry reputation.
As Technical Partner Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager, Technical Partnerships and will have the chance to work cross-functionally alongside all the great teams at Queue-it – including Sales, Customer Success, Technology, and Product.
Partnerships represent a cornerstone of Queue-it’s strategic initiatives, giving this role the opportunity to make a significant impact within a dynamic, forward-thinking, high-growth organization.
- Own and develop a set of focused partners that Queue-it can drive revenue with
- Collaborate with partners to coordinate and execute joint engagements
- Arrange POCs and gather beta customers on partnership joint solutions
- Source and create agreements with new alliances in support of the alliance strategy
- Stay current with Queue-it’s technology, so that you can effectively represent use cases in the partnership context
- Identify opportunities for growth with existing partners
- Develop and execute a forward-looking pipeline of potential alliances to fuel future growth
- Assess and report on partnership progress and developments
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-7 years professional experience related to partnerships, channel, etc.
- Proven track record of revenue resulting from partnerships
- Experience in the tech industry, particularly with SaaS, IaaS, Web Services, and System Integration concepts
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a keen ability to lead discussions and present complex ideas
- Understanding of complex sales cycles and sales development processes
- Possess broad expertise and knowledge in alliances and partnerships, preferably in the SaaS technology landscape
- Collaborative team-player
- Self-starter and a versatile, creative problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspires team members and results in business success
- Possess broad knowledge of IT concepts such as system performance, web security, system compliance, change management activities, etc.
- Capable of managing many concurrent engagements and projects, with the ability to organize and prioritize the most important and impactful work
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Click the apply button to upload your resumé and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.