Finance · Copenhagen - DK
You're an experienced, hands-on problem solver looking for your next opportunity. We're a high-growth global tech company with a market-leading position. Let's meet and build something great together.
Who you are
You're a seasoned finance professional ready to put your skills and experience to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Where others see problems, you see interesting puzzles to solve. Toggling between the big picture and minute details is second nature to you, and you recognize at which level to communicate with different types of colleagues. Former coworkers and managers would call you a natural-born leader, given your proactive, collaborative, and can-do spirit.
You're comfortable working independently, but you're also energized by being part of a well-functioning team. You approach your tasks with a service mindset, considering yourself as a business partner to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
You are fluent in both English and Danish, and you prefer an international office. You appreciate a good work-life balance with the freedom to organize your own time, tasks, and preferences for remote vs. in-person work. Once you've achieved your goals, you're happy to join colleagues for a Zoom trivia match or a lively round of ping pong.
Who we are
We're a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world's biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they've worked hard to create, no matter the demand. By providing online virtual waiting rooms, we take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for literally billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we're based in Copenhagen, the team represents around 40 different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you're the right candidate but you don't currently live in Denmark, we're open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
As Queue-it's Finance Manager, you will join an experienced and motivated Finance team where you will report directly to the CFO. Your role is to operate and optimize financial processes across the organization, and to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial records to support the company's stakeholders.
What you get to do every day
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Finance department.
- Develop new reporting and controlling tools across our three entities (US, DK, AU).
- Provide sales support for our global sales organization.
- Optimize internal processes and workflows.
- Manage the entire audit process in collaboration with the external auditors.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles around transfer pricing, withholding tax, etc.
- Assist with the coordination of key processes like month-end reporting, budgeting, and forecasts.
- Drive projects related to the digitalization of finance procedures.
- Prepare financial analyses in collaboration with the CFO.
What you bring to the team
Education: A master's degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years experience in finance or accounting
- Experienced in ERP systems (we use e-conomic)
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and knowledgeable in accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (the company language) and professional fluency in Danish
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Proactive and responsible
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
The position is full-time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our CFO Jonatan Borges at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Queue-it headquarters is currently located in Ballerup but will be moving to central Copenhagen in summer 2021. Employees should be local (we support relocation!) but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application, and let us know why you're excited to help us grow. We can't wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.