Sales · Minneapolis - USA
Are you a proven enterprise closer looking to become an integral contributor to growing a SaaS company?
Queue-it is seeking an Account Director to develop strategic account relationships and maintain an enterprise-level customer portfolio. This role cuts through the complexity of large organizations and identifies key decision makers, champions, and influencers. The Account Director guides the journey to becoming a Queue-it customer by effectively communicating Queue-it’s value and by coordinating efforts of sales, our technology team, and Queue-it executives to supplement the sales process and demonstrate the value of our virtual waiting room service.
At Queue-it, we have established ourselves as the leading provider of virtual waiting room services to control website traffic surges during key online events. The Account Director will be a key steward and evangelist of this market-leading proposition.
- Develop and maintain an enterprise-level customer pipeline through strategic sales and account-based marketing plans, including internal SWAT team coordination to support quality outbound communication, technical product discussions, and agreement negotiations
- Strengthen relationships through proactive contact to prospects and existing customer portfolio
- Identify and engage with key decision makers, champions, and influencers involved in the customer relationship
- Understand key customer challenges and the unique needs of enterprise-level organizations
- Keep current on market trends, product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication
- Accurately and consistently track activities and progress within the CRM systems
- 10+ years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience, with a proven track record of delivering measurable results
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Exhaustive sales experience within Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and/or experience selling technical products
- Proven ability to create valuable business partnerships with customers
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proactive opportunity seeker driven to meet and exceed your targets
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A knack for leading customers to an ideal buying experience and leading an internal team towards a win
- Experience and/or genuine interest in web technology, the online ticketing industry and/or the online retail industry
- Experience with the challenger sale is a plus
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.