Senior Web Front-End Software Developer
Software Development · Copenhagen - DK
You’re a top-notch software developer with a keen eye for front-end design. We’re the world’s leading virtual waiting room provider, and we’re growing quickly. Apply today and let's get to work.
Hear more about this job!
Interview with Martin Larsen, Queue-it Director of Product
- The opportunity to extend and improve the user interface and user experience of our web applications
- Create mockups, collect usage data, analyse and discuss options with peers and stakeholders
- Help out with backend tasks if you need a distraction from the UI
- Use the best tool for the job and work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, .Net Core and more (see our stack)
- Work with a diverse group of passionate, professional, and agile software engineers
- Speak your mind, expect to be heard, and strive to make an impact
- Work in an international company and culture where you impact the online experience of millions of global end-users
- Freedom and time to work on your own ideas, learn new technologies and, stay current with the latest development trends
- Benefit from a flexible work day, where you plan and handle your own time and tasks, so you can enjoy a balanced work-life
- Minimum 4 years experience in software development
- Minimum 3 years experience with Angular, or similar framework
- Ability to work in such tools as TypeScript, C#, Extreme Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile processes
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal (Danish not required)
- You like taking initiative and bring tasks to completion
- Excited about agile software development and cloud computing
- Can work independently, but know that it is a team effort
- Technical education or bachelor’s degree (in engineering, for example) would be an advantage
The Queue-it headquarters is currently located in Ballerup, but will be moving to central Copenhagen in summer 2021. Employees should be local (we support relocation!), but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!