Technical Engagement · Copenhagen - DK
We’ve got intriguing problems. You have clever solutions. Apply today and let’s get to work.
With your technical know-how, you’ll make enterprise-level customers happy by knowing what they need before they do, and recommending the perfect fix. We're growing fast, and we need your help to keep us moving in the right direction.
Hear more about this job!
Interview with James Beal, Director of Technical Engagement North America
Who you are
You’re the proactive type who can spot a problem before anyone in the room, and you know just how to fix it. You take ownership over your projects and you wake up each day ready for a new challenge. You want to have influence over important decisions, and you aren’t afraid to take responsibility for your actions.
Your former customers and coworkers would call you resourceful, proactive, and a great communicator.
You’re internationally minded and you like the idea of making friends with a diverse group of hard-working colleagues. You enjoy a dynamic start-up culture, and you’re looking to make a meaningful impact in your next role.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. By providing online virtual waiting rooms, we take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for literally billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents 30+ different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us. If you’re the right candidate but you don’t live in Denmark, we’re open to supporting relocation costs to bring you into our team.
You’ll play a key role in our continued growth by providing technical recommendations to our enterprise-level customers.
You’ll look under the hood of their web application architecture, figure out which technical and business issues we can help them solve, and help guide them through an ideal implementation of Queue-It. We work with retailers, ticketing organizations, governments, educational institutions, and everything in between, so you’ll get to tinker with simple and sophisticated set-ups alike.
Thanks to your efforts, our clients can offer a seamless user experience on even their highest traffic days, keeping their customers happy and making the internet just a little fairer for everyone.
We guarantee that no two days will be the same, so get ready to learn, explore, and grow at Queue-it.
What you get to do every day
- Introduce customers to the product and its capabilities through demo and technical Q&A
- Provide technical guidance for integrating and optimizing product use
- Translate complex use cases and apply an in-depth understanding of various technology platforms and languages to prescribe the best integration strategy
- Collaborate with customers and external technology partners, as well as our team of Solutions Architects, Designers, Developers, and Account Executives to ensure successful delivery and integration of our product
- Take advantage of a flexible workday, in line with our customers’ needs, where you plan and organize your own time and tasks so you can enjoy a work-life balance
What you bring to the team
- 10+ years’ of working with extensive web application development or architecture
- Experience with ecommerce platforms, such as SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify etc. and/or ticketing technology considered a plus
- Experience with CDNs such as Akamai, CloudFlare and CloudFRont considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance website optimization techniques commonly used in ecommerce platforms and/or ticketing software, such as caching, load balancing, etc.
- Experience with large strategic enterprise clients and market leaders considered a plus
- Ability to interface at all levels in an organization, particularly at the Executive level from Marketing, Sales, IT and Development
- Great troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Project management skills and proficiency in handling multiple projects and customers simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Danish not required)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education or experience)
- Genuine excitement to help customers and solve problems
- You are energized by teamwork and are committed to delivering a world-class customer experience
The Practical Stuff
The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact our VP of Technical Engagement Management, Michael Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Queue-it headquarters is currently located in Ballerup, but will be moving to central Copenhagen in summer 2021. Employees should be local (we support relocation!), but can enjoy the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English and let us know why you’re excited to grow with us. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.