Senior Sales Development Representative
Sales Development · Minneapolis
Are you open to new challenges, have a driven sales aptitude, and possess a level of ”grit” to push performance to new levels?
Queue-it is looking for a driven Senior Sales Development professional to strategically target enterprise accounts. We are seeking candidates who are open to new challenges, have a driven sales aptitude, and possess a level of ”grit” to push performance to new levels. Within this role you will establish the foundation of our sales efforts in pursuing industry specific customers and articulating the value Queue-it could bring for their business.
You will become a go-to expert in understanding our service and customers, creating sales opportunities, and being tactful when starting conversations with enterprise companies. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, achieving sales quotas, and enjoys the challenges that come with prospecting in a competitive market.
- Prospect enterprise-level strategic accounts through research and planning
- Establish organized and methodical strategies for lead generation through outreach (emails and phone calls)
- Professionally represent Queue-it’s products and services to prospect customers through a comprehensive understanding of how Queue-it technology and solutions can benefit them
- Identify potential leads and set up product demos between enterprise companies and our Account Executive team
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities within different industry markets
- Anticipate future opportunities by studying industries and market research to identify new leads
- Attain and exceed monthly quota
- 2-5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (listening, engaging, confidence, appropriate tone/inflection)
- Proficiency using CRM and sales enablement software
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excited about sales development and SaaS technology
- You are self-motivated and have a demonstrated history of meeting quota
- Articulate and comfortable interfacing with all levels in an organization
- You are independent but enjoy being a part of a team
- Coachable and open to wearing different hats in a fast-paced environment
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Click on the apply button and e-mail your CV. Tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.