Head of Customer Success
Technical Engagement · Minneapolis - USA
As Head of Customer Success, your focus will be engaging customers and fostering relationships. You will be responsible for developing a team and shaping processes centered around customer retention.
Queue-it is looking for a motivated leader and customer relationship champion. The Head of Customer Success will engage customers and deepen relationships while developing a team and processes centered around high customer retention and satisfaction. We are seeking people who have a history of building positive customer relationships and who understand how to effectively showcase value. Queue-it is a growing global business and appreciates team members who take initiative and seek new ways to be efficient and effective. The ideal applicant is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, is enthusiastic about sharing new ideas and beneficial technologies to organizations while bringing energy and passion to their work.
- Develop and executive a strategic roadmap for the customer success department
- Partner with the technical engagement team to provide product knowledge and proactively communicate product releases, updates, and feedback to clients
- Pursue activities that retain satisfied clients by showcasing Queue-it benefits and piloting the implementation of new features and capabilities
- Implement a client experience evaluation process to measure client satisfaction, engagement tracking, and key opportunities to improve the client journey
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop selling techniques and client retention strategies
- 8+ years of professional experience (preferably in a client facing role)
- Desire to form, manage, and mentor a team
- Previous experience influencing and meeting company revenue goals
- Prior experience working for a SaaS organization or within the IT industry
- Expertise in customer success initiatives, outcomes, and actions
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Articulate and comfortable interfacing with all levels in an organization
- Proven ability to manage several projects and customers in parallel
- You enjoy being a part of a team and committed to delivering a world class customer experience
- Willingness to be innovative and formulate new ideas and processes
- Proficient troubleshooting and analytical skills
Queue-it is a fast-growing, international, technology company with an eye on changing how high-demand online events are handled. We take great pride in always being on top of the situation with our customers, and we love that we deliver online fairness to billions of end-users globally. Our culture is open, multicultural, flexible, and dynamic, with opportunities for great individual development, responsibility, and initiative. This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a growth-stage tech company, as you will be able to truly make a difference by applying your skill set and be a member of our U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
Click on the apply button and e-mail your CV. Tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.