Business Development Representative (Student position, part-time)
Business Development · Copenhagen
Queue-it is looking for a talented student for our Business Development Representative role, to support our outbound sales organisation. We are seeking someone who is interested in generating new business and who understand how to create and qualify new sales opportunities. We are growing our business worldwide, so we are looking for a candidate who can take ownership of identifying new development potential in both our established markets, as well as on new grounds. The ideal applicant is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to their work.
As this position is a career entry point within the organisation, your success depends on your ability to understand our technology and uncover opportunities for new business development, while being highly customer-focused.
Who we are
We’re a high-growth technology company made up of vibrant, innovative people from all over the globe who believe in making the internet just a little fairer for everyone. We help some of the world’s biggest companies manage their busiest days, giving them peace of mind to deliver the online experience they’ve worked hard to create, no matter the demand. By providing online virtual waiting rooms, we take the burden off their websites, allowing them to keep things running smoothly while ensuring a fair, first-in-first-out waiting experience for literally billions of online visitors.
We've been in business for over a decade now, but we still maintain a strong startup culture. This creates an environment that fosters team spirit, encourages continuous collaboration, promotes constant knowledge sharing, and champions an agile approach to work.
While we’re based in Copenhagen, the team represents 30+ different nationalities. That means diversity and inclusion are major priorities for us.
- Proactive business development
- Create & qualify new sales opportunities and then pass them to Sales to close
- Update and maintain Queue-it’s CRM platform
- Prospect into a list of potential customers to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts
- We support customers globally, so changing working hours should be expected
What you bring to the team
- High proficiency in communication skills and solid
- Professional working proficiency in English and another language, either Dutch, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese. We are also interested in native English speakers to take care of the UK market.
- Good understanding of your chosen business market
- Detail-oriented and structured
- Enthusiastic about new business development
- Strategic business mindset, and interest in technology
- Focused, motivated and result oriented
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous comparable work experience is preferred
The position is part-time and starts as soon as possible. You have to be a student enrolled at a Danish university for at least one year from the date of application.
If you have any questions, contact Team Leader Jose Carlos Sanchez, at email@example.com / +45 52 60 38 22.
Click the apply button to send your CV and application in English, and let us know why you’re excited to help us grow. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team!
Important: As part of the recruiting process, you will receive an online assessment by email, with tasks similar to the responsibilities of the job. This needs to be completed within 48h.
Queue-it is committed to employing a diverse staff. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.